Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's International Pipe Smoking Day!

Unfortunately, I didn't know about it until just now, so I wasn't able to plan anything special for it. Oh well, I have a whole year to plan something for next time.

Read all about it at the International Pipe Smoking Day website.
Today’s hectic environment almost dictates that we run on full efficiency, have total involvement in our work, our families and in every aspect of what we do to survive and achieve in a world set at high speed.• With ever-changing values it is the intent that The International Pipe-Smoking Day will allow us, the Brothers and Sisters of the Briar to step back and appreciate our rich historical value. • For pipe-smokers and pipe-smoking everywhere the day will be emblematic of our shared values, history, traditions, and aspirations.
I was able to finish work early today, and am currently enjoying a bowl of my favorite Bayou Night in my recently rejuvenated Velani Dublin, so that will have to do for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment